Monday 12 July 2010

Mirror, Mirror

Hello, I hope you had a good weekend.

There has been very little thrifting around here in the past week. We couldn't make it to the car boot sale because my eldest little one has been struck down with a very nasty bout of tonsillitis (I hope you get better soon, honey).

The only thing that I have bought came from the local charity shop and cost a total of £2, bargain! It is this lovely old mirror that is in perfect condition apart from a couple of small scratches..........


It is incredibly difficult to take a picture of a mirror, so I can only show you this one. For more thrifiness drop by Sophie's.

x

Edit - Also check out even more thriftyness at southernhospitalityblog.   x

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so pretty! Thank you, btw, for letting me know the paint that you used for your frame. BW.

    ReplyDelete