Thursday 31 March 2011

Where are they now? 2KCBWDAY4

Whatever happened to your                     ?

Today we are supposed to discuss what has happened to a particular project. Being the indecisive person that I am I couldn't decide on just one so I have decided to show what happens in general. This is pretty similar in a way to what happens to my yarn stash. In other words it takes over the house. Not much is given away except for corsages. My Mother wouldn't appreciate a crochet cushion and neither really would my friends. That's ok though, more for me.


So, cushions are used on sofa's, chairs and beds along with blankets. I don't really tend to make projects to go in a specific area. Instead I tend to decide where it will go either during or after making it. Some things have gone into storage such as the multitude of doilies, there are only so many that you can put around the house. Larger projects though are dotted throughout the house.




Along with just a few doilies...


Thank you so much for the comments yesterday. It is so good to know that I am not the only one.
x

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing photos of your home Emma! all the vintagey goodness and crocheted goodies, its just lovely, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rug, gorgeous!
    I made a Dottie Angel blanket too but yours is so much more colourful. :)
    Vivienne x
    P.S. Pretty bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, Emma. I loved seeing your beautiful makes around your home. Is that a crocheted rug in your daughter's bedroom? It looks lush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family call me the doily queen I think I have a problem :)
    Everything is lovely and cheery
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the squares blanket, it's fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow i love that crochet floor rug ;-)0 thats gorgeous and your square blanket on the chair. I so wish i could crochet blankets etc before i die and hopefully thats 40 or so years away yet i am going to do one ;-) You have a lovely collection. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sylvie...ho scoperto ora il tuo blog...molto bello e poi adoro l'Inghilterra!! Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

    ReplyDelete