Thursday 17 June 2010

Button Jars

Hello, I hope that are you fine and dandy.

The sun has arrived here in the deepest, darkest depths of Lancashire, a rare occurrence indeed. This means that  I have been spending more time in the garden than I have crafting. I have done a few wee bits of crochet though such as adding a few more circles to the blanket/cushion and starting on an African Flower. I also organised my buttons into colour combinations so that it would be easier to find a certain colour. 

After organising the buttons I felt that the jars needed a little perking up so I made them some 'hats'......




I hope you have a sunny and crafty day.
x

1 comment:

  1. I find myself coveting other's button collections lately...hmmm. Perhaps I need to expand my own bland tub of buttons. Anyhow, it was the little squirrel that caught my eye. He's so cute! I love the crochet "hats" too.

    ReplyDelete