Tuesday 25 May 2010

Flowers

Hello there, it is back to normal around here again after the sunny weekend, it is grey, cloudy and thankfully a bit cooler.

I have been spending more time in the garden and thought I would share some of my flowers with you. I love this  time of the year when everything comes back to life and the flowers are popping up all over the place.























This purple beauty is my current favourite, it looks like velvet and the colour is amazing.


I'm loving the combination of yellow and lilac. I might use the same colours for some of my crochet. I did once try to crochet a pansy but wasn't too happy with it. Maybe I'll give it another go...




Chrysanthemum's in full bloom... 



another petunia, this one is not velvety but has a snake like pattern...



and finally the beautiful and delicate aquilegia, these always remind me of flower fairies.

I hope you have a good day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment