Friday 9 April 2010

Birthday Gift




It is my good friend Sarah's birthday coming up. She lives in Spain and I miss her dearly, I haven't seen her for 3 years! I have hunted high and low for a gift for her but to no avail so I decided to make her something. I always worry when I give someone a gift that I have made because not everybody appreciates it. I really hope that she will like this keyring/bag charm.
It has a hand felted wool ball, a glass heart and beads, a crochet flower, her name and a star made from polymer clay. The star had to be included because she is indeed a star. She helped me out in such a big way and is always there when I need her.
She has been having a few problems herself so I hope that this will cheer her up a little. Friends like her are hard to find and I want her know how special is.
Happy birthday Sarah, you're the best x

No comments:

Post a Comment