Monday 26 April 2010

Pot Holders

After feeling all doilied out it took a while for me to decide what I wanted to make next. Thank you for the suggestions, I am still considering them. For the weekend though I wanted something quick and a little less complicated. I finally decided on pot holders after seeing them in numerous blogs and loving the way they look when displayed on a wall. It took ages for me to find a pattern but I eventually came across this and had to give it a go.....





It is a fairly easy pattern to work with and makes a really lovely and thick potholder. In fact I liked it so much that I had to make another.....



I have now gone back to doilies (it didn't long!) and started a new one today. I hope that the light gets better soon so that I can show you.

x

1 comment:

  1. So,so clever. I love your colour choices too. Hope you have a happy week :)

    ReplyDelete